Friday, November 17, 2006

我是万人迷 + My Sassy Boyfriend

I'm not blowing my own trumpet leh but going by the kind of wedding invites I get and how people naturally pour their hearts to me, I'm really a wan-ren-mi lor. But what's the point? 迷also never 迷home a handsome!

After giving Bren a topic to work on for her toastmaster, I present you my very own list on who makes the cut of My Sassy Boyfriend.

He:

1. Takes charge. Wishy-washy guys can stay home and wash their own undies.

2. Is NOT a boring accountant, exacting engineer or oily salesman!

3. Likes Mayday or at least likes them enough to put up with me loving them.

4. Exudes confidence but not arrogance.

5. Can put up with the idiosyncratic Chee family.

6. Is Bi-ling-long like me! I can't stand the overly cheena, neither can I live with the yoyo ang moh.

7. Reads the map and loves an adventure!

8. Does not need too much attention and TLC all the time.

9. Gets along with my jiemeis.

10. Likes me for who I am, what I stand for and how I look.

By the way, men who are taken really become insipid. Oh, 我好现实哦!

1 comment:

Enchanted One said...

erm ... if men dun wash their undies @ home 1) where do they wash them or 2) if men dun wash their undies, who washes them .... but quite funny.. i'll keep a look out !