Sunday, November 19, 2006

Rub-a-dub-dub

I finally bought Origins' Modern Friction to start my beauty regime towards smaller pores, lesser fine lines and an even prettier me! Thanx to XY for sharing the tub of scrub. I tried it the very night I bought it and I'm very happy it's a very worthwhile investment.


One of Origins' best products - Modern Friction! A small tub can last you 6 - 8 months cos you really need only a very small amount for the entire face.

The effect is immediate. Darn! Should have taken a before and after photo to show you the diff - never mind, next week when the weekly scrubbing routine is due again.

Please let me know if you are or know someone who is departing via Changi Airport Terminal 1. The Origins counter there sells this at a whopping $16 off town's price. Too bad they've run out of stocks recently and XY's not flying out via T1 :(

No comments: